Week 24
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have toward you, says the Lord, plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”


Looking back over the past six months has been nothing short of the Lord’s plan all along. In the midst of trouble it’s hard to see the light at the end, but He’s always been there. I see His faithfulness in every good or hard day. During the presentation of the Potter, Pastor Michael mentions that every piece of clay has a specific purpose. Whether that clay is used immediately or in years, it never goes to waste. I can look back on my own life and think of every time I believed that this or that could never bring glory to my Creator. But once again, He has never failed me. He doesn’t just have one plan for us although we’re still headed towards one destination. There are many plans He has set in motion for us. In another version of this verse it substitutes “plans” with “thoughts”. It constantly blows my mind how He thinks of me daily and desires that I walk in His will. I have always heard this verse and thought of it as just one of those cliche bible verses, except now, it has life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog