Week 21
1 Kings 2:12 “Then Solomon sat on the throne of this father David; and his kingdom was firmly established.”

We look at David’s life and with confidence can say he lived his life after the Lord. No man is ever perfect, but it was his willingness to return to God when he messed up that deeply encourages me. But we know that 10/10 people die and life goes on. As we are approaching some of the final weeks in Guatemala, I am determined to leave this place better than when I first came. I am determined to set a higher standard for the incoming class, just like the class before me. During this time I feel called to pray for the next generation in Guatemala, in the next class, and in my home. When we follow by example, we can see clearly what is good and what is great.  We become greater decision makers, and by the grace of grow in wisdom. May we all feel the weight to lay a firm foundation with whatever God has given us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog