Week 7 Day 5; Adaptability
1 Corinthians 12:14-15 "For in fact the body is not one memeber but many. If the foot should say, " Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?"
God has each given His children spirtual gifts. No one is alike-each man is unique. So many times it becomes hard to be content in what God has given or hasn't given us. That's exactly where the enemy wants us. He wants too come into the body and divide. We need to stand firm on he promises God has given us and unite agaisn't division. Many times I have looked to other members of the body and have desired to have the same heart and talents as they. Little did I know this girl had the same convitctions and desires as myself. Instead of looking down upon myself or others, God created a unique opportunity to be encouraged and built up by this friendship. This is what the body should look like- not breaking other or ourself down, but building up the church. God created man equal, with a heart to worship God. God's greatest example of serving Him is to serve others.
Application: Talk to someone about what spiritual gift God has given them, and instead of being jealous I will encourage them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog