Week 4


Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment.

What comforting words that has been for me this week. With all the changes in life, it’s been hard to find myself doing something that makes me feel like I’m fulfilling my purpose. I could make life just a routine and have it all down. How boring life would be. And often times, I find myself in that pattern of life. Just going with the flow without expecting anything exciting to happen. But oh my goodness, how many times will I allow my heart to wander from thee. Feelings are a lie, and life with Jesus is not boring! All this time I continue to try to find ways to serve myself to find experiences that seem interesting. I am not the ultimate creator. All I have to do is serve Him and he will bring those stories into my life. His word says it! I know His word to be true, but I still don’t expect Him to make it come alive. Here, we go again my wandering heart. Teach me to bind my heart to thee. Help me to rest fully upon the grace you have given, and strengthen me to grow in your knowledge.



Application: When I am under the impression that I am not fulfilling His will for my life, I will write down this verse until memorized. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog