Week 6 Day 2; Adaptability
1 Corinthians 9:22 "to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."
Jesus became man that He could relate to us. This is a beautiful picture of how loving our Father is. Tonihgt we had a hospital outreach where we were blessed to pray over two women. Their young infants were hospitalized for quite some days. As we began to pray, the Lord softened my heart to the situation and these women. We all began to cry out to the Lord over the young children. In this moment, I felt the heaviness of carrrying somenoe else's burden. I was overwhelmed by the Lord's precence and I truly believe He revealed Himself to these women. Tonight, through Jesus, He made me weak, that He might be glorified and these women eyes be open.
Application: Write this prayer in my prayer journal and pray for them every day this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog