Week 23
Luke 5:24 “But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins”- He said to the man who was paralyzed, “I say to you, arise, take up your bed and go to your house.”


When Jesus cleansed those who asked to be cleansed, we see that He always did so with greater purpose in mind. To cleanse the heart and to give hope to the lost. Often times i find myself paralyzed by fear, allusions, circumstances, whatever it may be. But God. He has transferred His power to overcome whatever obstacles I face. Here Jesus gives three commands. First, arise. A call to stand firm. Secondly, take up your bed. Forget the things of the past failures, habits or misconceptions that no longer confine you. Third, go to your house. Trust; Christ has empowered you and He will be your witness. I’m reminded that when Jesus called those to rise, be cleansed, to leave burdened lives behind, each one acted in faith. I want my life to be an example of faith because of my actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog