Week 10

Jeremiah 20:9
But if I say, "I will not remember Him Or speak anymore in His name," Then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; And I am weary of holding it in, And I cannot endure it.

There have been many conversations about if the Word of God still speaks. Many are skeptical and believe what they want to hear. Some will claim that God’s audible voice is not true, or that the Bible doesn’t apply to us today. I can proclaim that the voice of God still speaks, and speaks to every believer individually. Some hear through music, prayer, or the word. The voice of the Lord is powerful and when He speaks we almost can’t hold it in. We are meant to be proclaimers of truth and testimony. I know in my life that, when God speaks, He can use that word to impact another’s life as well. But often times I find myself falling into complacency and not impacted by the word of God. I can just read and really understand what I just read. But then there comes days when God speaks right where you are and inspires you to keep reading. I love for these moments when my heart is open to receiving, and pouring out. I continue to pray for my heart to be conformed to the love of the Word.


Application: Share what God spoke to me with my teammates 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog