Week 8 Day 4; Servanthood
John 15:15 "No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."
Our God is a big God. He is a God of different identies, yet He remains the same. This week we have seen how God is our master, teacher, and now our friend. He doesn't just want us to be His little minions, but instead our friend. He doesn't just want out service, but to build a relationship. He's like a close friend as you get to know each other, you find out more about them. He wants to share His plans wiht us as we grow deeper into who He has called us to be. I know I can trust Him in every situation because He is also my trusted leader. I don't have to be concerned where we go because He is my constant protection.
Application: Today I will ask/write in my devotion for God to reveal characteristics of Himself to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog