Week 10 Day 4; Sacrifice
Phillipians 3:11 "if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead."
This is a bold comment by Paul. He is so willing to relate to the dead to recieve the resurrection. This truly is an inspiring word and one I would have never have considered myself. How many times do I live comfortably withour ever thinking of sacrificing the things I hold dear. But Paul is willing to sacrifice his life, by any means. I'm sure Paul knew the weight of these words were this; "at any cost". How many times do I make promises to God, but never consider the cost. I ask for things to come but when they do I can barely stand. God has given promises to me and I trust and expect Him to bring them to pass. I want to be a woman of her word, especially in my word to God. He sacrificed His life for me, the least I can do is serve Him at any cost.
Application: I will write down something I have promised to do, consider the cost, and exicute this by any means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog