Week 17
Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me,”


There comes a time when you look at your life and see the things around you and it makes you ask yourself a few things. “Am I where the Lord wants me to be?”, “Why isn’t this or that happening?”. A lot of these questions have been aroused in my head. To be honest, life doesn’t look the way I want it to. And it’s just that; my wants. Me, me, me. It’s not until I remember that I live a life surrendered that I will be content in all aspects of life. “I am crucified with Christ”. What a statement Paul makes here, one that continues to challenge me daily. When I chose Jesus, I chose Him for the best of my days and the worst. I asked to be lead where I have never been before, and boy, will God sure answer those prayers. Reality is, when we become Christians we are not immune to bad days, weeks, or months. But we do have a hope and a promise that we have Christ’s spirit dwelling in us. So it doesn’t matter what my life may look like right now as long as Christ doesn’t depart from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog