Week 13

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men Colossians 3:23

When the new year comes, many decide in the their hearts to set goals for themselves. A lot of times, these goals are out of reach and are only diligent for a a few weeks. I am learning that each year God has breathed His goals in my heart. Last year, was a life learning of pray and redemption. The year before that, obedience. This year, intentional. I have found in my life, that I am very much a person to “go with the flow”. I let days, even weeks go by without having a purpose for day by day. No longer will submission be an excuse for laziness. Time is short, but redemption is near. I need to be constantly reminded of the people and place I am in for this time. I know that even the smallest conversation or challenge may just set up a place for the Lord to work in their lives. That’s what my heart’s desire has revealed. To allow the Lord’s boldness in my life to challenge and encourage. They say you’re always being watched and that sometimes the way we live our lives are someone’s only Bible. My actions, words, worship, and devotional time are all factors in which I know that I can be more diligent to be intentional. I realize I am not perfect, but I know who is.


Application: Continue learning God’s heart and writing the lessons in a journal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog