Week  2 Day 5
Ephesians 5:15-17 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
It's so funny reading this verse, when this morning my devotion said the same thing. In Ecclesiastes 12 the theme is to seek God in early life. When we're young we like to  be under our own authority and live for ourselves. Coincidence? I think not. This is dangerous as we might fall into a sin that could affect our lives forever. For quiet some time of my life, I looked to the world as an exciting and fruitful place for my flesh to thrive. I later realized, this fruit was harmful to my body and soul. But once you realize  this,the damage has already been done. The Bible tells us we are a new creation in Christ. When I finally surrendered the will for my life, He redeemed all those years I walked alone in sin. He turned my darkness into light; my mourning into dance. So, now we need to walk in His will. But how do we know what the will of the Lord is for our lives? Something the Lord has been teaching to me is Deut. 29:29 which is, we do not need to know all things. His will for our lives belong to Him. He will reveal the first step; all we need to do is just follow.
Application: I will cling to the direction in which He has reveal to me and share it with a student

Comments

Popular posts from this blog