Week 2; Day 3

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

How amazing it is that we can ask God and He willingly gives. So, going off the last blog we see that fear of the Lord is wisdom. When we walk with God, we also walk in His wisdom. If we are continually in fellowship with the Master, we begin to see His plan. Someone recently told me concerning faith and the mustard seed, that we could move mountains. I never understood how, or understood the measure of faith. It was always something I had learned but never truly made any sense. He told me it wasn't the amount of faith that could move mountains, but God's will. God will, aligned with ours could move mountains if we asked. We ask for God to reveal His wisdom to us, but sometimes it isn't always for us to know what He is doing. When I came to Ignite, I didn't really understand why I was here, except that God called me. And I still can't truly understand, but I know this time is in His will.

Application: Throughout the rest of our training, I will wait upon God to reveal His will to me and share it with a roommate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog